A Montgomery County Grand Jury sent down indictments recently in Montgomery County Circuit Court. Arraignments were held Tuesday before Judge George Mitchell, Jr. The spring session of Montgomery County Circuit Court will begin on April
• Jessie O’Bryant was indicted for Cyberstalking in connection with an incident that occurred on August 24, 2019.
• Jeremy Baxter Ford was indicted for failure to register as a sex offender.
• Latonya M. McChristian was charged with simple assault of a police officer in connection with a July 19 incident involving a Winona police officer. According to the indictment, McChristian is accused of “throwing a pile of burning clothes” on the officer.
• Justin Palmertree was indicted for possession of one-tenth or more grams but less than two grams of methamphetamine.
• John Baskin was indicted for two counts of burglary of a building other than a dwelling in connection with a burglary of a building located at 210 Industrial Park Road in Winona.
• Frankie Burt was indicted for felony driving under the influence, fourth offense. According to the indictment, he has three prior convictions of driving under the influence in Montgomery County.
• Jakelsia Myesha Hudson was indicted for embezzlement. According to the indictment, Hudson stands accused of embezzling more than $1,000 but less than $5,000 from Subway.
• Deion Stinson was indicted on one count of possession of one-tenth gram but less than two grams of methamphetamine, one count of possession of 10 dose units or more but less than 20 dosage units of methamphetamine, and one count of trafficking cocaine, more than 30 grams.
• Charles Irrin Long, Jr. was indicted for possession of two or more grams but less than 10 grams of methamphetamine. He also faces a sentencing enhancement for second or subsequent offender.
• Christopher Olton was indicted for one count of possession of a firearm and one count of shooting into a dwelling. He is facing a sentencing enhancement on both counts for habitual offender. Olton has four previous convictions.
According to the indictment, Olton stands accused of shooting into an apartment located at 307 South Central Avenue on October 25, 2019.
• Darrell Weathersby was indicted on felony driving under the influence, fourth offense. He is also facing a sentencing enhancement for habitual offender for six previous driving under the influence convictions.
• Marion Boyd was indicted on possession of false, fraudulent, forged or altered prescriptions.
Tuesday, Boyd pleaded guilty, was sentenced to three years, non-adjudicated, and ordered to pay court costs, fees, and assessments.
• Charles Flemming was indicted for statutory rape. According to the indictment, Flemming stands accused of the statutory rape of a female child between the age of 14 and 16 years old.
• Corey Gilmore was indicted on five counts of auto burglary, with a sentencing enhancement as a habitual offender.